Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Marc Jacobs - Crazy and Lovin' It

As I was flipping through the latest issue of Vogue, among all the boring ads of models posing in their beautiful attire looking as if they were mad and lost, I turned to the latest Marc Jacobs ad featuring Helena Bonham Carter. And I am in love with it.


It's absolutely crazy and fantastic! For once, someone looks like their have a fun time - not a posed fun time, a legit fun time! And I don't think anybody could have pulled it off quite like Helena Bonham Carter. She is an amazing actress - totally weird and crazy - but that's why the world loves her! I mean look at her! Don't you wish you were there wondering what she was thinking about (really, that photo shoot must have been quite epic). I hope to see her more in the fashion world - it's nice to know that there are models more than size 2 and 0 out there. (We need more of those ads and models!)

Keep your eyes peeled for Marc Jacobs' fall line - it looks fiercely terrific.
Love,
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment