Thursday, July 28, 2011

Daniel Radcliffe - He Can Sing?...And Dance?

That's right, Daniel Radcliffe is a triple threat believe it or not. After watching the 2011 Tony Awards, I know I know I'm late, but I found out about a lot of things and this just happened to be one of them. Radcliffe features in the revival of the musical, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. To think that I thought Harry Potter was the only role Radcliffe could offer - well I was completely wrong. He is actually pretty stunning in the musical. I mean he can sing and dance - very well, even amazingly!

Check it Out! Click Here.

Stay in touch to hear more about the actual musical too (as well as other Broadway Musical and Shows)! Just wanted to fill you in about this amazing discovery I just experienced. Who knew right?!

Love,
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment