Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Amazing Neil Patrick Harris

Like I said, I just watched the 2011 Tony Awards, I've had a busy summer okay! But I can not get over how hilarious Neil Patrick Harris, and what an extraordinary host he was! His opening number - I was just dying of laughter! He hits the right spot, I just want to watch him over and over and over again! I am truly in love with him  - he just makes me love the theater and the Broadway world even more now! Here's his opening number for the the Tony Awards: 


Mid-Show, Hugh Jackman another amazing actor and performer joined Neil Patrick Harris in a duet battle which was even funnier. They were both so clever and animated!! I was falling off my seat with laughter. You just have to love the both of them. 



And when the last of the Tony's were given out, it was time to close the show. I think this is the most memorable finish to the night at the Tony's. Neil Patrick Harris summarized the entire night - in the form of a rap. A very remarkable rap at that! I thought it was super impressive thinking that he had to rehearse it throughout the night based on who won the awards and the reaction of audience and winners! 



Neil Patrick Harris, hands down you are a God of performance, the best host of any award ceremony (Sorry Hugh Jackman). I don't know if anybody can top a hosting like Harris.

Love,
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment