Saturday, August 27, 2011

One Sweep Eye Shadow

At first, I didn't believe it myself...L'Oreal has come out with a new eye shadow palette where the sponge applicator is large enough to sweep the three shades onto your eye lid. I don't think I could explain this as well as Youtube member emilynoel83. Hear what she has to say:


I really agree with this lady! It's a nice try but in reality I think it's a fail. Sorry L'Oreal. To pay that much for three colors and just a big sponge is a bit ridiculous...I don't understand why they thought this would be successful! I mean everyone's eyes are different how is this helpful for anybody? You end up spending the same amount of time fixing the original sweep, so just blend the colors one at a time shesh!

FAIL
Love,
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment