Friday, January 6, 2012

Outfits For Short Hair

Why yes, I did end up cutting my hair fairly short - nothing like a pixie cut, but simply a bob. And you know what Alpha has short hair too!! Lol we didn't even plan it happen like that either :) Well, we went out the other day to shop but we had no clue what looked good with short hair! So, I've done my research - both on other blogs and my personal experience and this is what I've come up with.

Tank Tops:
Since you have your shoulders bare, might as well play it up right? Tons of new cute designed tang tops! I would especially recommend racerbacks - they make your back look so flattering for some reason! So Tank tops --> stock up :) and for colder days (like winter) pair with cute or simple cardigans! **Also, wear with skinny jeans and ballet flats for a complete outfit!**
Strapless Pieces:
Kind of goes with the whole tank top thing about exposing your neckline and shoulders. But this really really emphasizes them! ((And your bust!!))
Collared Tops:
Okay, probably not collared/I have no idea what to call this hehe...but these tops are my favorite!! Something about it seems sliming to me - and its sexy with those button downs! They just seem to perfectly frame the face!
Cropped Jackets:
Yeah...not really sure...but it works apparently!
Wide Collar:
Same thing with the other collared tops. It frames that face well - plust it adds a cute feminine touch!
Vests:
I love vests and believe they go with everything so accept it.

Knit Sweaters: 
Probably my favorite thing to wear in the winter. To met they're comfy, simple and cute. I love it!
For a lot of these pair with Skinny Jeans!
Also: Feminine Details = Important
Go for LACE, Flower Patterns and Bright, Vibrant Colors


Accessories to Compliment Your Outfits 
Scarves:
Necklaces:
Earrings:
Long enough to dangle from your hair!


Ballet Flats:




Thanks to <3 Life <3 Style for some of the tips!
From TopShop, Zara, H&M, Forever 21, ModCloth, ASOS, Lulu's, Gap, Urban Outfitters


Hope it Helped!
Love,
ALPHA

10 comments:

  1. I just recently cut my hair short, and I looked all OVER the Internet to try and find some outfit suggestions! This really helped, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this definitely helped thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished chemo and have an unplanned and very short hair "do" at the moment so this is something I am struggling with. Thank you so much for the tips, some ideas that I will try :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. u r a life saver lov u thks :)

    ReplyDelete