Saturday, January 14, 2012

An Act of Kindness

Today I leave Japan once more to go back to America for college. However...of course...my bags were overweight. I've already tried repack thousands of times but you know what there was nothing I could do. So, I just wanted to pay the extra charge which was 6000 yen - which personally I didn't find too bad. But strangely I had only 5,000 yen! And then I looked through all my wallet and found 900 yen in coins! But still I was 100 yen short. I did start to panic - it was dreadful. 

Suddenly, the Japanese woman that was standing at the check-in counter next to me gave me a 100 yen coin. It was just so kind! I couldn't thank her enough! Seriously this makes me just want to go out and do nice things for other people - for real. Gosh, you know in general I tend to not like people but this has given me hope for people. Thank You kind Japanese lady at the airport going to New Zealand. You're amazing. 

Love, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment