Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Declaration of Sexual Independence

When in the course of human events, a woman decides to claim her unalienable right to great sex, the following manifesto will come in handy. Your 2012 revolution starts here.

*****

  • I will love my body and expect others to as well.
  • I will learn what turns me on and how to communicate it.
  • I will learn what turns him on on how to do it.
  • I will buy and try a sex toy or sexy movie, whether that's a top-of-the-line vibrator or a DVD of the BBC's Pride and Prejudice, starring Colin Firth. 
  • I will be open to changes in my sexual preferences, turn-ons and turnoffs. I will also be open to preferring exactly what I've always preferred. 
  • I will speak up if I want to have more or less sex with my partner, and not be judge-y about it. 
  • I will be honest about what I want out of a sexual relationship. If I actually want to settle down with a guy, I won't tell him, "Whatevs! Let's just be friends with benefits!"
  • I will explore the joys of solo sex.
  • I won't spend one second with someone who makes me feel bad about my body or what floats my sexual boat.
  • I will practice safer sex. 
  • I will try one new move or fantasy that I've been curious about, with permission to laugh uproariously if I feel ridiculous. 
Provided by Glamour Magazine: January 2012
Love, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment