Saturday, January 7, 2012

Les Miserables Movie?

The rumors are true! There is to be a Les Miserables movie - Dec. 2012 (?) - in the making. The cast has been officially completed (well the leads at least):

Hugh Jackman - Jean Valjean
Russell Crowe - Inspector Javert
Anne Hathaway - Fantine
Helena Bonham Carter - Madame Thenardier
Sacha Baron Cohen (?) - Monsieur Thenardier
Aaron Tveit - Enjolras
Eddie Redmayne - Marius
Amanda Seyfried - Cosette
Taylor Swift - Eponine

Truthfully, I think this cast is golden...except Taylor Swift. She's cute and can sing...but I don't think that she can really nail the character of Eponine. Personally, I would have wanted Lea Michele to have it. I wouldn't have minded if Evan Rachel Wood or even Scarlett Johansson got the part. But...Taylor Swift? Really? REALLY? I'm interested to see if she can do it...but will be completely devastated if everything is perfect but her. I hope Universal knows what they're doing. 

Love, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment