Sunday, January 1, 2012

My New Years Resolutions

It's that time again where we look at the new year as an entirely open canvas. We all create goals and establish aspects of our current lives that we wish to alter. I of course have thought about it and do have several things that I need to accomplish this year - and for real accomplish them too.


Okay. Firstly, health duh. But I mean more than I'm going to diet and exercise and stuff like that. For real.
  • Dieting - start by eating meat ONCE a day and then gradually to maybe once or twice a week. ((This way I'll be eating more veggies which helps with energy levels and duh its good for the body)) Next thing, eat only when I'm hungry and never eat until I feel stuffed! ((Smart dieting technique. Saves money. Also watches how much I'm going to actually eat - like at the dinning hall only one plate of food!! ONLY)). Lol I need to cut back on my drinking ((So many calories in drinks - just saying))
  • Exercise - simply enough I suppose. Try to go at least 3 times at first and then gradually increase. And I suppose try to fit as much cardio as possible throughout the week!! 
  • Smoking...hmm even though I don't really smoke that much. Probably cutting back would be the greatest thing to do for my body. 
  • Anti-Sun! Seriously put on sun screen and protect the skin you're in!! 
  • Simple things now: find a dentist, go on birth control, look up laser places ((armpit hair ugh!)), and basically anything that will help my body! 

I guess that's the majority of my concern. But there are little things that I hope I will accomplish this year...
  • Money Management - ugh, need to be more cautious about my spending!!
  • Reading - yeah, I'd like to start reading more books...lol...I'm not that confident with this one. 
  • College - try to plan out my schedule for the next years ---> which means going to see my academic advisor finally...whooops. 
  • Life - Actually think about what I want to do in life maybe...ah shit this is deep. hehe. 

That basically covers me. And of course keeping up with this blog will also be on my list. I actually think that this blog is probably going to help me with keeping my new years resolutions - let's hope it will!!

Happy New Years!
Love, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment