Monday, August 22, 2011

Bourjois Cosmetics



I love make-up...I really do. One of my favorite make-up brands is the French cosmetic company Bourjois. I think it is so adorable! And I really do love their products - especially their eye shadows! The colors they offer are so beautiful! The brand covers: nails, eyes, lips, complexion, and also accessories. 

I just love all these colors!!

The history of the brand begins in 1863! It was born in the theater district and was originally performing make-up. The actor Joseph-Albert  Ponsin was the company's first creator making cosmetics for fellow actors and actresses. Then in 1868, Ponsin entrusted his entire activity to Alexandre-Napoleon Bourjois. This will be the man to make the brand internationally known. 


Ever since I saw the brand for the first time, I always associate chic, classy, and sexy to it. The way the make-up is presented and the colors make it so appealing and stunning! It's fresh, vibrant and really stands out. What's great too is that they have a 'mini Bourjois' collection that makes it easy for you to carry your makeup any where you go! Fantastic if you ask me!!

Love, 
ALPHA


No comments:

Post a Comment