Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tell Him What You Want

A lot of guys say that they wish women were more vocal in bed. And he's probably not just thinking about you moaning - he wants to her you say words....dirty words...According to sex therapist Megan Fleming, PhD, what you say in bed can really intensify his arousal. "One of men's biggest turn-ons is seeing their partner aroused" explains Fleming. So, verbally letting you guy know what you want and what you like can get him off pretty well. And it's not just a trip for him you know! Talking dirty can also boost your libido - yey!


So here's some simple dirty talk that you can practice (and what will get him sexed up):

1. "I can't wait to feel you inside me"

2. "Wow, you [insert body part] has been looking awesome lately"
*Choose a body part you know he's been focusing in on at the gym*

3. "Just looking at you is making me wet"

4. "I've been thinking about doing this all day"
(If he asks, don't be afraid to tell him exactly what you wanted to do)

5. "How am I ever going to decide where to lick you first"

6. "Touch me there" ((And either tell him where or show him))

7. "I'm Coming"
And then tell to continue what he's doing ("Stay There") or tell him what he needs to do.

8. "I love it when you [verb] my [body part]"
(It brings attention to what you really like, and makes him feel good about himself)

9. "Take it Off!"
For either him or you.

10. "Do me on the [location you want to have sex]"
Changing up the location is adventurous and fun!

The bottom line is that you shouldn't just worry about him during sex, it's about you too! So tell him what you want - it's really simple. And don't hold back, guys love to here what you want because the majority of guys want to please you (and for you to get that O).

Happy Humping!
Love,
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment