Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bang Bang

Side swept bangs are sweet, but there's something so dramatic about full-on fringe - it intensifies your eyes and flatters your face no matter what shape it is! 
(August Issue 2011 Cosmopolitan) 

Assortment of Celebrities with Banging Bangs
Pictured celebrities: Jennifer Hudson, Selina Gomez, Liv Tyler, Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Lopez, Sandra Bullock, Olivia Wilde, Taylor Swift, Rose Byrne, Emma Stone, Christina Ricci, Zooey Deschanel. 

I absolutely love fringe bangs! I have them myself and I just love the way my face looks with them - it makes it look skinnier and really does bring out your eyes. Its cute but mature at the same time. Chic, classy, cool, comfy. It's also really nice if you want to cover your forehead!

I think bangs look great on anybody! I mean these celebs all have different face shapes (round, rectangle, heart, oval, etc) and they all rock the look! The good thing too is if your bangs are long enough and you don't want to have bangs - you can easily pin them back or comb them away. 

Seriously, I love bangs! 
Love, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment