Friday, August 12, 2011

Curls or Bun? Your Sock.

I always love it when I find ingenious, affordable ways to pretty myself up. This week as I was browsing through my favorite blogs, I came upon a video called - How to Curl Your Hair with a Sock. As I looked through the sidebar of youtube, there were two amazing ways you can use a sock to have gorgeous outcomes!
Curls: I've been actually, for months now, been looking for a good curling iron, but with this trick I'm sort of doubting myself if I should even spluge on a 70$ curling iron because this method is amazing! What you'll need is just a spray bottle containing water, hair tie, and preferably a sock that is up to aleast your shin. Check out this girl's tutorial on youtube to see how its done. Her voice is a bit annoying but shes very pretty. Honestly, I feel like I'll be doing this at least every other day in college or at least nights when I know I'll be going out.

Bun: I often put my hair up in a messy bun, but when I watched this tutorial it looks tempting. You feel like you are in the Academy Awards when the celebrities sleek back their hair with the huge, perfectly placed circled bun. Check this girl's tutorial. I suggest this for very classy nights like prom or business meetings (for me, since I'll be a business major).

Do you guys like it? Will you be trying this ingenious, hair-friendly method?

Love,
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment