Sunday, July 10, 2011

Who is Dita Von Teese?


Dita Von Teese - noun
  1. An American Burlesque Dancer
  2. Model
  3. Actress
  4. Designer
Inspired by the glamour years of Hollywood and by her love of lingerie, comes Dita Von Teese. Seriously, shes famous for being a Burlesque Dancer - and let me tell you she really does put back the 'Teese' in strip-tease. I've never heard of her until this last year, but I realize that she is very very popular with both men and women. 



As a model she has participated in both fetish and glamour shots. Her iconic pin-up girl style is both extremely sexy and cute; guys want to look at her and girls wish to look like her. However, she doesn't only pose in lingerie, corsets and basques - she have a very high sense in fashion. She actually has a degree in costume designing and often incorporates her own skill in what she wears. She may look like a high-end 50's stripper, but she sure does know how to dress. She really is one of the classiest celebrities; her fair complexion with the classic Hollywood make up and her deep black hair - damn, she is just smoking. 

Many could take some tips from Dita, I know I do! Honestly, I don't know what to think, but I'll tell you one thing I'm really fascinated by who she is and what she's like. She's retro, classic, and unique. Who wouldn't want to know more about her?

Love,
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment