Thursday, July 21, 2011

Weird Pop Stars - The New Thing?

I think everyone will agree that Lady Gaga is the founder of this whole fad.
Totally the alpha of this crazy herd! 
I don't know if you've noticed lately but Pop Stars have become a little crazier these days. Is this the new fad? Because, I'm totally loving it. Who says that men can be the only entertainers to go wild and weird?

Katy Perry
Yeah, What is She Wearing?
We knew things were getting Loud when
her hair turned bright red! 
So what if performing women are no longer interested in flaunting their breasts and sex appeal? Who says that this is the only way they have to perform! I think female artists these days are amazing! Expressing themselves for the sole purpose to perform and be creative - not to be hot and sexy. This also raises the question to what beauty really is. I mean you see gorgeous ladies like Rihanna and Katy Perry who are bomb-shells, and they're even going mad!

Ke$ha - now she's downright
primal with pinches of sparkle and
splashes of neon! 

I won't lie, I love Nicki Minaj. She's
fucking fantastic. 

It's so inspiring to see that female performers are finally getting to do as they please and not follow the standard of being the sex icon.  Being comfortable with one's self in any look is totally admirable, I love it. Nicki Minaj said in a recent interview for V Magazine said, "I'm an entertainer. I like to make people laugh. Some will hate it, and some will love it, but all will remember it. And that's what I want: to be remembered".




What do you think about these outrageous singers?
Love,
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment