Monday, October 24, 2011

Versace for H&M


Versace has come to H&M. By looking at this you're probably thinking...what the fuck is going on? What is she wearing. Oh and trust me there are pieces in the collection where I look at them and are thinking were you on crack. (Whatever, to each their own) But then there are pieces where I'm like I need to have that! So here are a few pieces that kind of some up their collection.

To view the whole Lookbook, click here


Okay, these were some of the pieces where I thought...what is going on. I like the whole bright colors but the weird Hawaiian floral print with the animal patterns was a bit too much for me. Reminds me of like Miami in the 80s. Like chill. 

These are pieces which I thought were pretty - not so much in love with them that I would want to by them in an instance but like eventually if they were on sale I would totally consider it! All very interesting cuts and patterns. I especially like the golden dress - they also have a similar one in silver. 


Now these were the pieces that I really liked - okay okay I know they're all black and probably the same pattern and everything but its just so chic, classy and has a Greek touch. Don't you like it better too???

Love, 
ALPHA



No comments:

Post a Comment