Saturday, October 8, 2011

One Shoe, Three Ways


These beautiful shoes that I just bought at Urban Outfitters. For real! They are amazing, exactly what I've been looking for. Black, suede, platform, Mary Jane shoes. I walked so many blocks and didn't feel overwhelming pain (lol). But obviously since I bought them (for $70...whoops) I need to make sure that I wear them a lot. This means making new outfits yey!

Same shoes in a different color. Click here

Shopping Day
Necklace - TopShop, Shoes - Urban Outfitters, Cardigan - Zara,
 Skirt - TopShop, Earrings - TopShop, Tank Top - Forever 21

Movie Date 
Dress - TopShop, Tights - Urban Outfitters, Bag - TopShop
Belt - Zara, Shoes - Urban Outfitters, Necklace - Forever 21
Party Central
Necklace - Forever 21, Tights - TopShop, Dress - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Urban Outfitters, Earrings - Forever 21, Bag - Zara


I love my new shoes.
I love them.
I love them
I love them!!

I can't wait to wear them all the time...poor feet oh well :)
Love,
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment