Thursday, October 27, 2011

Oreo and Peanut Butter Brownie

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!! Thanks to the site "Instructables" I now have the ability to create these magnificent brownies. Just look how delicious they look!!! I'm freaking out over a brownie - yes.

Basically, you follow the recipe on the brownie box you are using. You need to use cup-cake pans. So before you pour in your brownie mix you first need to make the tower of oreos and peanut butter. It's simple and exactly how it sounds. Have an oreo, spread peanut butter, add another oreo and another swipe of peanut butter. Simple right?

Then place the tower in the middle of the cup-cake pan. Don't forget the liners! Then gently pour the brownie mix over the tower; you don't need too much now, it's already sweet enough!

GAH~! I can't wait to go home and make these for my family!  To see the how-to pictures, click here.

Love,
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment