Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cracked.

So OPI has the shatter nail polish is going on, but Sally Hansen has it's own line called Crackle. Personally I wanted to wait out and go buy my own Shatter but I got lazy and my roommate had it so I tried it. Simple and easy to use. In fact a lot easier than what I expected (from what I heard from Alpha and her experience with Shatter). Also, it's a lot easier to find in stores. You wouldn't believe the trouble I've had trying to find OPI!! Gah, it's murder. So, I went out and bought my own Crackle!


Here's how it looks. And really it's super simple to use. Just have a basic color underneath, wait until that completely dries - really, WAIT. After that's done, its time to Crack! When applying, make sure there is enough on the brush! It really should cover the entire nail. And then wait a bit and it will begin to crack. Loving it!!

Personally, I like the silver crackle the best (shinny always wins in my book) but what's nice about Crackle is that there are so many colors unlike OPI's Shatter. Go try it for yourself!

Love,
ALPHA


No comments:

Post a Comment