Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Henna at Home

Want a tattoo but not sure what you want or just want to try it out for a couple of days before getting the real deal? First try it with henna! One of my suite mate's friends brought it over and oh boy did we have a fun time with it! When you have one you want more and more and more. I have five different henna tattoos cause it was just so easy and I wanted more! lol.

But, henna is nice because its also just so much fun to play with it! I mean I seriously just asked my suite mate to draw on me. The picture on the left was the result! pretty right?? And you can also do some ridiculous ones like I did on the right. "Mad Dragon" haha oh yeah. I know, I know I'm pretty cool.


It's really simple to do henna at home. All you need is some henna - get the Mahendi Cone, it's the easiest and most convenient way to apply henna.  So, you cut the bottom of the cone and then the henna will start coming out when you squeeze the bag.  Make sure you already have an idea of what you want cause the henna no matter how long or small you put it on your skin, it will stain! (not permanently of course but there will be a faint brown spot). If you can't do it yourself, ask a friend!

Apply it on where ever you want it! It will come out dark like the picture on the left.  If you want your henna to be dark and to last for a while make sure you keep the henna on until it chips by itself. You'll know when the henna is done when it becomes crackly. And then simply brush it off and you have your henna! It will last anywhere from 10 days to like a month apparently (depends on your bathing habits!

It's loads of fun!!! Try it :)
Love,
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment