Friday, October 21, 2011

Is the Ponytail Sexy?

All these women are so beautiful!
I think their hair styles are sexy.
Don't you?!
Cameron Diaz (left)
 and Olivia Wilde (right) 
In the October issue of Cosmopolitan, it states that out 100 men that they asked on the street 36% find a ponytail sexy while the remaining 64% find that is should be saved for the gym.

Personally, I find this a bit foolish. Okay, I've heard of "sexy" hair styles but never really heard of "un-sexy" styles. I'm actually curious to know why men don't like the ponytail, or rather, why they don't think it's sexy.

Is it because the ponytail gives a look of innocence? Like that's what little girls keep their hair styles...? Or is because its like messy? But doesn't a messy hair style look like sex hair...so I would think it was sexy... right?

Men are weird. I think as long a woman can feel confident in their hair or just as themselves makes them sexy!

Love, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment