Saturday, December 3, 2011

Urban Decay Naked Palette


My Newest Make Up Palette from Urban Decay


Okay, so this may have been a little out of my personal price range (it was like $46) but oh my goodness is it amazing!! Firstly, look at how many shades you get!! 12!! TWELVE DIFFERENT COLORS. I think that is amazing. And for those who don't really like to be adventurous with colors look at them all they are all basics - what you would wear almost every day! I know I'll probably use the hell out of this palette!! (And so will my sister if I ever leave it with her - lol, so not happening!). But not only do you get 12 colors, you also get a really, really, really nice brush to use and Urban Decay's awesome primer! Seriously, this is such a great deal, I'm so happy that I bought it!! (you should consider it too!) 

Love, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment