Monday, December 19, 2011

Turn Ons

Glamour Magazine interviewed 100 guys for the December issue
and asked them What Really Turns Them On ((and Off!!))
Here are the results!

1) Can any woman turn you on?
  • 9% - Yep, any woman in the world actually 
  • 50% - Probably, if I got to know her a little
  • 41% - No, just a select few, but I find 'em
2) Which woman gets your fantasies going?
  • 5% - One in an S&M-ish costume
  • 58% - One in my button-down shirt and little else
  • 37% - My wife or girlfriend in whatever she's wearing
3) Which of these evenings is most likely to get you hot?
  • 22% - A movie with a sexy love scene
  • 42% - A night of dancing
  • 36% - A great meal with lots of laughs
4) Which would ruin the mood for you on a date?
  • 26% - Her talking about her ex(es)
  • 5% - Someone I've dated coming up and saying hi
  • 69% - Her checking her phone every other second

5) Which would ruin the mood in bed?
  • 64% - Her moaning some other guy's name
  • 9% - Her over directing me
  • 27% - A call from my mom...

6) Which would be more exciting to find waiting in your bedroom?
  • 13% - A naked woman I don't know
  • 87% - A named woman I do know

7) Which fetish are you into?
  • 10% - Bondage
  • 1% - Sex Toys
  • 26% - Costumes
  • 1% - Feet
  • 7% - All of the Above
  • 55% - None of the Above

8) Which look is the biggest turn-on for you? 
  • 33% - Sexy Cleavage
  • 35% - Lots of Leg
  • 5% - Anything See-Through
  • 27% - Good Old Jeans and a White Tank Top
Love, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment