Saturday, December 24, 2011

Lady Gaga Music Videos

So, I just basically spent my entire day watching Lady Gaga Music Videos - and you know what I don't regret it at all. Her music videos are so fascinating! It's also really cool to see her evolution with her music and her style. Seriously, I've seen all of them - some that I didn't even know existed. So here are all the music videos and if you're totally bored - WATCH THEM.

Marry the Night

YoĆ¼ & I 

The Edge of Glory

Judas
This is probably my favorite Gaga music video.
It's just so amazing. 

Born This Way

So...it would be a little extreme to put every single music video actually on here.
Instead, here are the links! 


And this just amazing...so of course it had to be actually posted.

Telephone

Love, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment