Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ralph Lauren Collection

I feel like Ralph Lauren is an underestimated label. Well at least I thought that myself until the latest ads from the fashion house caught my eye in Vogue. The Fall 2011 season's collection is warm, rich and very sophisticated. I'm in love with it. Satin, velvet, silk, suede, leather and everything galore. His inspiration? 

"I have always loved the glamour and sophistication of the 1930s
 and its Art Deco and Chinoiserie influences"

I love how you can clearly see the influences in this particular collection.
I think it's amazingly beautiful. 



























The 2011 Holiday seems to follow after the Fall season's style. 
They are some beautiful dresses. 


Finally, Ralph Lauren Spring 2012 Collection follows this whole 1930 theme and once again it is stunning. Unlike the previous collection, it's soft, smooth, and extremely classy. I can't get over it!
"For Spring 2012, I was inspired by a romantic kind of nonchalance - 
an effortless glamour that is always timeless" 



Bravo Ralph Lauren.
You aimed for glamour. And this is glamour captured perfectly. 

Love, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment