Thursday, December 1, 2011

Friendship: Alpha Edition

It's the end of the year - oh goodness!! I seriously can't believe that it's already December!! This is truly shocking to me just looking back at the entire year...like damn...it's actually pretty scary all the things that Alpha has accomplished - wow...good for us hehe.

Let's see. I think the major points are that we all graduated from High School and well we all survived our first semester of college and university. Great job Alpha hehe. 2011 really was an extraordinary year - I can't believe it's already over...so fast don't you think???

Well, update on Alpha! 

Alpha is busy, busy, busy! I mean she's constantly working or dancing or (lol) partying. Hehe. Make sure you take long breaks *wink wink* Alpha is also pretty busy with her studies and also her pledging process. But I'm glad to see how happy she is with where she's at and what she's doing! Keep it up girl :) I'm super happy that I go to see Alpha this past last week when she came to celebrate Thanksgiving with me and Alpha. I know she's doing very well and she's loving that eternal sunshine state. I can't wait to come visit you hehe. Work is hard but I know you'll pull through it!! Alpha, the times that I get to talk to her - when we're both up and everything - I've only heard good things about her life and judging by her pictures she looks amazing, happy and extremely beautiful. I can't wait to see you darling :) As for this Alpha? Well, I'm also loving my school - it really is awesome and great! I'm so happy to have made such great friends already and also to be able to keep in touch with my Alpha girls! I can't wait until we're all in Japan again. 

Love You All!
Have a great final month everyone! 

Love, 
ALPHA



No comments:

Post a Comment