Friday, December 2, 2011

Punk Goes Pop

My boyfriend recently introduced me to these screamo bands. I know when most people hear "screamo," they think that it's heavy death metal, but it's actually not! These singers have amazing vocals and the melody and harmony in the songs are addicting. For those who listen to mainstream music and aren't at all used to any other genres, this music I'm about to introduce to you might help you get used to it. It's from the album Punk Goes Pop, and it's composed of a bunch of punk bands doing covers of mainstream music. Here are a few of my favorites:


Tik Tok - Woe, Is Me (Originally by Ke$ha)

Just The Way You Are - Pierce The Veil (Originally by Bruno Mars)
 

F*ck You - Sleeping With Sirens (Originally by Cee Lo Green)
 

Rolling In The Deep - Go Radio (Originally by Adele)


Love,
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment