Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Festive Nails!




Need more holiday nail ideas? Try these!
Face it. It's like a party on your nail.
Okay, here we go!! 


First, I chose blue as my base color. I did two different blues. 
((Sorry I can't remember the nail color I used my suitemate's!))


Once again, I did my ring fingers as a different color and
I did a different design on it using my new Kiss Nail Art Paint
((My view of the nail polish? It's really easy to work with but I was
a little upset that the stenciles didn't work!! - oh well they're still nice!))


Okay, so the final touch to the darker blue nails is glitter!
I used Milani's Speciality Nail Lacquer Jewel FX: Gems. 
So, just brush it a the tips of your nails!
If you want more use a little and create a gradient effect. 
To how that's done check out this old post I did! 
Click Here


I love doing festive nails!! :)
Love, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment