Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Printstagram

Small Flip Book

If you have a smartphone (or know anyone with a smartphone), chances are, you've been exposed to a certain photo app. called "Instagram". I am a bit crazy with Instagram - I have like close to 900 pictures now, which I know is insane.

I love taking photos - especially on Instagram! But after you take pictures on Instagram there's not much you can do but flip through it on your phone right? Wrong! Today, there are a lot of companies that can take your pictures from Instagram and turn it into actual photos and so much more!

Calendar 
Sticker Book
As I was looking through my Pinterest, I noticed a couple of these sites and decided to check some out. I landed on Prinstagram! I wouldn't have ever imagined doing any of these things with my photos - and  bam a website/company that could do it all for me! I really do think it's such a cool idea.

Poster
I myself got the 365 calendar! (Yeah...I paid like $50 for it...but it's like really cool and I do have so many instagram photos I like). Which is my second point! Even though I have like 900 photos on instagram I found it so hard to fill up the 365 slots! I had to relook at my photos so many times and it took me forever. In the end I just started clicking photos and because I never realized how many photos I actually cared about (which says something about my Instagram habits). 

Seriously. If you're an Instagram person like me - you really should do something else with your pictures! It's truly great yo. 

Love, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment