Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Year Resolution #4

Resolution #4


put myself out there. 

this of course could mean many things. my first intention with this resolution was for jobs, internships and clubs and such. For example, I just applied for a position as a Senior Planner in one my school's clubs. bam. I also really worked on my resume. awesome. so now to like hunt for jobs/internships. so i freak out a lot about this topic. JOBS. FUTURE. ah. so you know what i'm going to try to start now and put myself out there career wise.

now. a second look on this resolution. last semester I really did put myself out there and looked into Greek life. it worked out. i pledged. and now I'm in an awesome frat. good things like this can really happen but I just need to have faith in myself and stop being afraid of rejection and actually talk to people and not put up this invisible barrier around myself.

BAM.
Love,
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment