Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Year Resolution #1

Resolutions: something you plan for the rest of the year and hope you stick to it. 

Am I right or am I right? Making grand resolutions are a bit hard soooo I'm just going to randomly make resolutions and write them down places where I will most likely remember. This happens to be my second place to write it down. Awesome. Okay. 

Resolution #1 
(which on this blog should be #2 since I told myself to post more and that would technically be resolution #1 but just go with it). 
wear more colors. 

I'm thinking that for most of you this seems like a silly resolution. For me....well it'll be a challenge. I have the tendency...for a while now... to only wear black. It's not that I'm depressed or goth or stuff like that, I just buy a lot of black clothing mistakenly (but not mistakenly I just like wearing black - it just looks suave and chic to me). 

This resolution is definitely a result from talking with Alpha. She says I wear too much black. Which is totally true. So you know what, I am young and therefore should be wearing a lot more colors (or so people tell me). I have already began my transformation and I will tell you the two things that have been added to my look...for now! 

#1. CHERRY RED DR. MARTENS.
My other pair of black boots that I always wore broke....so now I have these which I will most likely wear everyday. AWESOME. now my outfits will no longer be completely black because I wont have a choice...cause I only like wear boots and my other black boots are heeled...great. 

#2. LUSH HANDMADE COSMETICS: EMOTIONAL BRILLIANCE

Lush is awesome by the way. WELL. if you have this in your local Lush you should try it out (you dont have to actually buy the makeup but it's an interesting process). I have two of these little bottles. The bright pink one that you can see in the middle there (called Passionate) and that blue circle in the far right (called Motivation). The warmer colors are lip and blush and the cooler colors are eye liners or mascara (really though after you buy it you can use it for whatever you want). Basically purchasing these two were a pretty big deal. They are both so bright and colorful and quite lively. My face will loook like a party! (cause even my makeup I only do dark liner and shadow and nude lips) SO I'm taking this resolution to my face too. 

Hurray for youth. #YOLO
I will let you know if I'm living up to my resolution people. 
Side note resolution: just wear your stupid clothes and don't care so much if it doesn't match. 
Love, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment