Thursday, January 24, 2013

Nail Diary

Do you also have a ridiculous amount of nail polish? (I know I do!) Welllllll. Here's an idea to keep a note of the colors you have - the company, the color ID number, name of the polish, how much of one color you have compared to others, etc.

A NAIL DIARY! 





I knew that right when I saw this, I had to do it for myself.  Firstly, I have so much nail polish that it's always a hassle when I have to look through it entirely bottle by bottle to figure out what I want to do with my nails. Secondly, I always let my roommates and friends borrow my nail polish and it get's annoying too for them to take out everything and try to decide what to do. so obviously a nail diary is awesome. 

It doesn't have to just be the colors too! you can actually like make a note of the patterns you did on your nails or what color you last did on your nails. just think of the possibilites! it is making me giddy just thinking about it :)

Love in Nail Polish, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment