Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year!

1. I know that it has been 2013 for at least seven days now....but Happy New Year anyways! 明けましておめでとう!ことしもよろしくおねがいします!

2. I realize that the last post on the blog was in November -- MY BAD. Sorry for the nonexistence but you know how it is with college life! November is Thanksgiving break and then dive into the end of the semester and finals and everything of that kind and then you go onto winter break where all you want to do is relax. So this leads me to number 3...

3. Resolutions! I have a couple this year and one is to be more diligent with this blog - I will try my hardest to post more and actually write the posts personally (unless there really is a good article that needs to be shared). 

4. Update on Alpha life. 
Well,  its the New Year! Very glad I could open 2013 with Alpha but I'm sure the other Alphas also had a blast welcoming the New Year. Everyone is still at there own places and doing very well (you could even say thriving!). I can't believe that we're almost all at the halfway point in our college lives! That's totally insane if you ask me. Just imagining the next five years always freaks me out so I only try to think one day at a time! Well....I guess this wasn't really an update but just letting you know that Alpha does still exist - just not really on the blogsphere. Sorry! we'll definitely try to do better :)

LOVE,
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment