Friday, January 11, 2013

New Year Resolution #3

Resolution #3
write stuff down yo. 

When I was sleeping the other night I thought to myself, "you know what would be a really smart idea. if you actually wrote things down in a little notebook and it can be anything really so you always have a place to keep your notes and ideas and things." So the next day, I purchased my first Moleskine notebook and it's pretty handy and awesome. 


I LAAAHHHHHHVVVEEE IT. 
It's also like super convenient to have around yo. It's like tiny size so it can like fit in my tiny purse and my pocket if necessary. So far I have written my resolutions thus far, the books i want to read, the books i've read, the book i want to buy, the movies i want to watch, the places i want to visit, a list of james bond movies, classes i need to take to graduate college, summer school information, my shopping list. I'm excited for the year. I hope that I don't stop writing in it! I foresee great plans to be written down. 

Play with words, rewind memories, 
fast-forward project, record ideas, 
pause to think, stop and enjoy. 

What it says right in the inside! So cute right?!
Love, 
ALPHA 

No comments:

Post a Comment