Monday, January 28, 2013

Dress for the Season

Let's talk about skirts and dresses for Winter time! 

I'm a weirdo in that I don't really like wearing jeans. It just gets so boring and dull for me! And I just think dresses and skirts make coming up with outfits so much easier. Also it's just cuter. 


 NOTE: Cardigans, Boots, Belts, Scarves, Long Necklaces and the best part = Patterned & Colored Tights! 


NOTE: Patterned & Cute Sweater Tops! 


 NOTE: Colored, Patterned and Different Styles of Skirts! 

*****
So if you're bored of leggings and jeans totally these looks! Yey for skirts and dresses :) And there are just so many possibile outfits when you accessorize! Hello boots, tights, scarves, tops, jewelry, hats, bags - ah so many options! God I love being a woman. 

Love, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment