Monday, June 4, 2012

The Typical American Summer






I've been in the midwest for about a month now and this past weekend - ahh it was the iconic American summer! Saturday I was with my old Indiana high school friends and we just chilled and hung out in the basement of our friends house laughing and painting (yeah, we had some inspiration going on!) But it was great!


 Sunday - ah it was such a perfect Indiana day! First, milk shakes from Which Wich - to die for and then pick up some waters and head off to the beach and lake!! Spent about three hours there in the warm sun and cool waters. ((Yeah, I got a little burn but oh well it was so worth it)). We made a huge sandscape - not a sand castle but like an entire village - it was AWESOME. And to end the day - Steak and Shake!! Gosh I've missed those Frisco Melts!!

So, as much as I love the city and technology, it was really great to just relax in nature and just really soak up the sun.

Love, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment