Friday, June 15, 2012

iPhone 5 - New Concepts




There are so many different ideas and concepts for the upcoming iPhone 5. It's interesting to see the various kinds but which one will it actually be?? I think I've mentioned it before...but I hardly doubt it will be the see-through iPhone - I just think it's illogical. Here are some other possibilities though that I think could all potentially be the new iPhone 5.

Love, 
ALPHA

I'd like to think they modeled this after the orignal iPod mini

This looks like an iPad mixed with a regular smartphone. 


This one really interests me. I actually do like it a lot. 
It seems so futuristic! 

Once again, looks like the iPad mixed with smartphone

This one looks like the iPhone 3/3G with minor adjustments. 

What do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment