Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Indy Pride 2012

This past weekend was the Pride parade and festival in Indianapolis. I'm so happy that I got to go and just be there surrounded by happy (and interesting) people. I think I'm mostly happy though that I got to see a lot of my friends so proud of who they are and of who they love. It was great to see people smiling and there was just so much love all around. 

As you may know, I'm very supportive of the LGBT community. Even though I'm not any one of those, many of my friends are and I am so proud to call them my friends. They are probably the strongest people I know - having to deal with a lot in their lives and not denying who they really are. 


If you're not sure about your sexuality, well it all depends all on you and you know what it's not always certain. Your sexuality is your concern - not societies, nor anyone else's. It is your personal business (unless you wanna tell people i guess). I'm just saying...be yourself! And you know what no one should affect or tell you who to be. 

In a way, Pride isn't just for the LGBT, it's for people who are proud of themselves and respects those of different sexuality. In the end it's all about respect - for others and for yourself. 

Love, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment