Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Kinsey Scale

This is the Kinsey Scale. 

The Kinsey scale, also called the Heterosexual-Homosexual Rating Scale, attempts to describe a person's sexual history or episodes of his or her sexual activity at a given time. It uses a scale from 0, meaning exclusively heterosexual, to 6, meaning exclusively homosexual.

OKAYYY, so this is just one interpretation of an explanation of sexuality. I think it's pretty interesting and it is in line with my thoughts about sexuality. So here it is: 

0  - Exclusively heterosexual
1  - Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual
2  - Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual
3  - Equally heterosexual and homosexual
4  - Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual
5  - Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual
6  - Exclusively homosexual

Lately, I've been thinking about my personal sexuality. I know I'm straight, but I don't think I'm a complete zero. Now I don't have sexual desires for other women and I don't think any thing will happen - but I don't know, just the mere fact that I wont completely call myself a "0" straight person says something. I'd like to think that love is love and I'll love whoever I want when it feels right. Bam. There. 

Love, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment