Monday, June 4, 2012

Television: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

So, I realize I'm about ten years late with this show (then again, I didn't have a blog ten years ago). Anyway, having Hulu Plus has led me to numerous amounts of television shows, Buffy being one of them (all seven seasons!!). Okay, so it might be a little outdated but who doesn't like a flash back to the 90s? Besides that's only in like the first two seasons. Buffy, the original vampire and demon show - it's a classic and should be given tons and tons of credit (you're awesome Joss Whedon).


Everyone knows of Buffy (if not, then you've been living under a rock!). I remember when I was in elementary school/middle school watching Buffy with my sisters and freaking the hell out!! Some episodes are really freaky but it's all about the rush! So, once I got Hulu Plus, I decided to watch all of Buffy - so worth it. I started it about beginning or mid-April and now I'm just about to finish the sixth season and finish the series with the last season. :(

But! If you like adventure, sci-fi & magic, friendship, romance, and characters to fall in love with, Buffy is the show for you! I just think it's so amazing that there is 154 episodes and each have a different villan and problem - so completely amazed. I guess I realize I'm not really saying much with this - just watch a couple of episodes and you'll see why so many people love Buffy and friends!

Oh, and when you're done with all 7 seasons, don't fear! You can easily continue the "Buffy" feel with Angel!

Love,
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment