Monday, November 28, 2011

Movies: The Descendants

Okay, so I actually saw this movie awhile ago (even before it came out again weeee) but oh my goodness you should see it too! The movie takes place on the beautiful islands of Hawaii - seriously gorgeous I wish I could go right now!! Who's in the movie? George Clooney - so there you just have to go now don't you?

What's the movie about?
"The Descendants is a sometimes humorous, sometimes tragic journey for Matt King (George Clooney) an indifferent husband and father of two girls, who is forced to re-examine his past and embrace his future when his wife suffers a boating accident off of Waikiki. The event leads to a rapprochement with his young daughters while Matt wrestles with a decision to sell the family's land handed down from Hawaiian royalty and missionaries." 


I laughed. I cried. Throughout the whole movie and I loved it. ((So did Rotten Tomatoes!! - Another reason why you should go see it!!) It seriously is a great and beautiful movie. Really emphasizes the importance of family and stuff like that lol. I would definitely go pay to watch it. Just Saying.


Love, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment