Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's Hard. Oh I Know.


I hate when you do this to me and make me feel like I'm not important to you. I hate that I can only think of you and wonder of you're thinking about me too. Why do I let myself fall into this trap every single time with you and always say that it will be different this time. Why do I make excuses for you. Why can't you tell me the way you feel or why you're going through. I want to be there for you and always go back to you but I don't want to if it is going to be like this. I wish you would be more open to me and tell me how you feel. But I can't do this anymore. I love you and I know I want to be with you even though we're apart. I don't know if you want that though and I don't want to wait for you to figure it out. It's always so hard to leave you and I never want to do it but I need to separate from you and you need to let me do it too. I'm tired of waiting for you. I just want someone to love me like I love them. I want a real relationship and I guess I can't have that with you. I'm sorry because I wish it were with you. If you can't be there for me, please let me go.

Love, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment