Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Friendship: Alpha Edition

It's that time again. The first day of a new month. New adventures, new stories, new ideas. Happy November everyone! 

Update on Alpha! I mean its basically like last month - we're all settled in our schools. We all adjusted quite well I  may add too. New friendships formed but Alpha is still going strong. Don't worry ;) I mean even though Alpha and I are writing the posts, doesn't mean that the rest of the Alpha's aren't reading and adding their thoughts to it as well.

But hey! Here's something new. An update on the actual blog - why not! This is the basic overview of the blog in general (All time stats!). 

Top 5 Most Popular Posts:
  1. Hair...Down There... (July 28, 2011)
  2. Birth Control Part I (July 17, 2011)
  3. Evolution of Makeup Part I: 20s - 50s (Aug. 1, 2011)
  4. iPhone 5 (July 27, 2011)
  5. Fun Vacation Getaways! (July 25, 2011) 
Total Views:  12,604

Top 5 Audience:
  1. United States
  2. Japan
  3. Philippines
  4. Lebanon
  5. France
Thanks for all those who visit the blog! Be sure to follow and subscribe!! 

I love you Alpha 

Love, 
ALPHA



No comments:

Post a Comment