Monday, November 7, 2011

The Beauty of Photography

The other day I went to the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston with one of my suitemates because she had to look at some photographs for her photography class. I tagged along because I love art and adventures and I really didn't have anything else to do. 



All these photographs are found in the contemporary American Art wing (on the 3rd floor). The whole collection is beautiful and very interestingly put together. Honestly, I would seem some photos that had a similar theme, but then again there would be multiple themes which made it even more interesting and inquisitive. 

This is probably my favorite picture. The realism and the message behind it is just so honest. 

Secretly, I think I like these photos because they all seem to take place during the younger days of America (like from the 40s and 50s). I know the pictures are happy or even reflect a happier time but it's people doing something outside or in the real world. It always makes me wonder what people will think about our generation and how we'll be seen by future generations. 


They are beautiful, honest, real and cute. I adore art and photography. So, definitely go check out this exhibit and the entire museum. Or just go to any museum and get lost in the beauty of art! It's one of my favorite things to do. 


Cute, right?

Love, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment