Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Four Finger Fad


Okay, so me and my suite mate are a little obsessed with this new look. It's quite simple as you can see...you seriously just paint all your nails one color (like I did - the red color is The Show Must Go On by OPI) and then on your fourth finger either do a different color that compliments the red OR embellish it. I chose the latter and added Sally Hansen's Silver Crackle Overcoat. (I realize that it kind of just looks like silver but it is crackle - just really badly shattered...) 


Personally, I think its cool hahaha and face it, it's pretty different. 
We're trying to make it into a fad ya know? 


The second fad that Alpha actually introduced to me was the toes above! So your big toe is one color and the rest of your toes are another. ((The teal color is OPI's Mermaid's Tears from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection and the purple color is OPI's Purple with a Purpose)). Now on the other foot you could do the exact same thing, or you could do the opposite! So (like what I did) I did my big toe purple and the rest are teal. Cute right?! 

Try these out :) Tell me what you think! 
Love, 
ALPHA




No comments:

Post a Comment