Thursday, September 8, 2011

Muppet Inspired OPI

I can't tell you how excited I am for this new movie and for the nail polish line that goes with it! Well, I'm sure you all know how much I love my nails - and if you don't know, just know that I really love love loooove nail polish.


From the top (left to right): Animal-istic, Meep Meep Meep, Wocka Wocka!, Pepe's Purple Passion, Desginer de better!, Warm & Fozzie.

From the bottom (left to right): Rainbow Connection, Excuse Moi!, Gone Gonzo!, Fresh Frog of Bel Air, Gettin' Miss Piggy With It!, Divine Swine

I am so excited for the bottom row colors the most!! (Especially the Rainbow Connection color - it reminds me of Mad as a Hatter from the Alice and Wonderland Collection). Oh! I can't wait to buy it - and I will buy a lot of it!! ((I also can't wait to see the movie - it's like my childhood - too excited))

Here's the Trailer for those who haven't seen it!


Totally going to be the first to see it in November! (With the nail polish on too!!)

Love,
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment