Friday, September 30, 2011

Dolce & Gabbana

This fashion house revealed their Summer 2012 collection, and it is B-E-A-UTIFUL. 


The first part is a dedication to floral prints. My friend and I were talking about it and well we love it of course, but he mentioned that it looked a bit too 'Resort' which I can totally see. But it's still fabulous. My favorite is the short red print dress on the right side. 


The second part follows the same suit style wise, but it colors become bit more monochrome. This whole collection so far reminds me on the 50s and the 60s, but at the same time it has those modern touches. Like the separate top and skirt and the little details like fabric patterns and accessories. The ensemble in whole is really a work of art. 


Can you believe that this is part of the same collection? The style is gradually changing and what is this?! An addition of beads, gems and jewels. Oh my goodness, it looks like candy and I am just in love. It's cute, sweet, fun, and totally chic! Bravo, Dolce and Gabbana, Bravo! 

This was probably my favorite part of the whole show. An army of bejeweled outfits just strutted down the runway. There was just so much going on, I'm glad this was photographed. Each is so different and the detailing is just outstanding. I have no idea where you would wear this (or how much it costs, yikes!) but it is now my dream to own one of these (preferably the black one in the top center). SO BEAUTIFUL. 


Wonderful Show. This is why Fashion is so amazing. 

Love, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment