Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hemp Fest


If you were in the downtown Boston area yesterday, were you in for a treat! It was the annual Freedom Fair, most commonly known as Hemp Fest. Yes, basically everyone gathers in the Boston Commons and lights up. No joke. Smoke is everywhere, blunts are everywhere. People are seriously stoned out of their minds. 



And it's actually a legitimate event too. There are bands that play, there are multiple food stalls (seriously ice cream, chicken fingers, burritos, liquid volcano drinks - almost anything and everything). And there there are some other stands that sell like random things - jewelry, clothes, posters. 



Well, I did not part take in this activity but I totally went to see what it was and boy was it an experience!!! Even though I didn't smoke, I felt like I got high because everyone around me was smoking so much! Seriously, totally an interesting day. HA! And there were people wearing the weirdest things too. Oh, was it an event hahahaha



Love, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment