Thursday, September 1, 2011

Friendship: Alpha Edition

Well, it's already September where did the summer go? Just a simple update to what's going on in the world of Alpha. Alpha is in Frane being all tan and beautiful; laying on the beach by the day, going to clubs at night - super jealous. Alpha, Alpha and Alpha have survived the "Hurricane Irene" and are all on the East Coast! Alpha is spending her last days in Japan but will soon take the journey to the West Coast.

It's odd to think about how a year ago we were getting ready for our final year of high school together. I can't believe that I'm not going to be with our fellow Alphas...it's shocking and scary. What to do, what to do! Thanks to the internet and like phone apps so we can always stay connected to each other but I will admit that Alpha might have some problems being so far away from each other :(

Shout out to Alpha out there, I miss you guys and I love all of you from the deepest place in my heart <3
Never forget that!! I will always be here for you no matter what. Stay in touch lovers!!

Love,
ALPHA



No comments:

Post a Comment