Monday, July 2, 2012

Spain! Euro Cup 2012 Champions!!


TOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW :) 
SPAIN IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE TEAM. 
AND THEM JUST WINNING THIS IS AMAZING. 
3RD CHAMPIONSHIP IN A ROW!!
('08 Euro Cup, '10 World Cup, '12 Euro Cup)

Seriously, great game. I mean it was a little sad for Italy, common losing 4 to nothing? In a final's game that's just sad....you expect like winning by one or even going to penalty kicks or something like that. But 4 goals? SHESH. But, I suppose it is a great achievement to make it to the final's game. Italy definitely played a lot better this year than two and four years ago. And let's not forget they were the champions of the '06 World Cup ((I don't like that year's Italy team - totally ripped off France!!)) 

I hope you understand my enthusiasm. I mean...I know my facebook and twitter friends were annoyed at my pure joy for this team - constant live updates :) 

Congrats Spain!! 
brb. going to spain to marry a soccer player. 

Love, 
ALPHA

No comments:

Post a Comment